Kismet Industries (KI) is India’s best known bucket manufacturer. Set up in 1972, KI now exports its products to more than a dozen countries across the globe. Located on a 100,000 sq ft facility in Faridabad, the largest industrial township near New Delhi, KI has all essential infrastructure to manufacture all kinds of attachments for the worldwide market.
- International quality
- Preferred supplier to several OEMs or their authorised dealers (CAT, Komatsu, Daewoo, Sandvik)
- Products exported to Europe, Australia and North America
- Recognised as a STAR EXPORT HOUSE by the Indian government
- Participant at international trade fairs — Intermat 2003, Bauma 2004, ConExpo 2005, Bauma 2007 and ConExpo 2008
- Participant at international trade fairs in India — BC Expo 2011, 2013 and 2014
- Highly competitive prices
- In-house CAD / CAM facilities to manufacture customised attachments
- Committed delivery schedules
In 2010, Kismet Industries created a subsidiary, indian Bucket Company LLP, which took over the manufacturing and distribution of product. The idea of creating this corporate identity was to prepare for a future joint venture / collaboration with a strategic partner who would primarily add heft to our international marketing efforts.